Subscriber equipment for FTTH/FTTO transmission, Ethernet 100Mbit/s - Multiservice, multi-operator
- Very high-speed broadband subscriber access over optical fibre
- Neutral access to all the services of all the operators present on the territory
- Fast Ethernet managed switch 5 ports including 1 optical port
- Two connection fibre management in the housing (fibre coiling, splices)
- Interchangeable active module (professional Gigabit evolution or other)
- Design housing
The CPEFibre Ethernet module includes 10/100Base-BX optical fibre access and 4 100Base-TX ports, It allows to connect 1 to 4 IP equipment to an Ethernet network, via 1 single mode fibre up to 30km.
The CPEFibre offers FTTx multiservice access. It is remotely configurable via its optical port. Each port can be separately controlled using layer 2 Ethernet functions (VLANs).
The CPEFibre are delivered with a 230 VAC / 12VDC power converter.
The CPEFibre IFOTEC has got a modular design. It can be put on a flat surface or hung / fixed vertically.
It is composed of three independent parts:
- The plinth to connect a cable with two optical fibres (fibre coiling)
- The network activation card (Ethernet switch)
- The translucent cover providing the operating indications of the module
- VLAN configuration, QoS management and bit rate control.
- IGMP Snooping V1/V2 for flow management
- Automatic loading of configuration via DHCP options
- Supervision by web server and TELNET + functions of monitoring via SNMP (bit rate, link state, temperature)
- Configuration file management (by web page and TFTP)
Présentation de la gamme CPEFibre - Accès THD multi opérateurs, multiservices
Solution CPEFibre FTTO
Solution très haut débit pour mutualiser l'accès fibre sur les ZAC
English version - Please consult us