Managed Gigabit/100Mbit/s switch - Hardened -10 ports including 8 optical ports
- Ethernet link concentration - Multi-application switch for harsh environments
- 2 Gigabit combo ports : copper ports or optical SFP ports
- 8 optical ports: 100Base-FX (2 OF) or 100Base-BX-D (1 OF)
- Single mode and multimode fibre compatible
- Management functions via Web page (http) and Telnet, SNMP monitoring
This 10-port Ethernet switch allows to concentrate signals from Ethernet links (IP cameras, subscriber CPE, …) over optical fibre.
The switch is equipped with 2 combo ports that is Gigabit Ethernet copper/optical ports for connection to the networks (WAN) and 8 x 100Base-BX ports.
The 8x 100Base-FX ports (2 optical fibres) or 100Base-BX ports (1 optical fibre), associated with IFOTEC media converters or access switches allow for example the concentration of simple and without contention IP video signals thanks to the Gigabit link .
Network access is ensured by SFP, Gigabit or Fast Ethernet optical modules —> Please consult our SFP range
and 10/100/1000Base-TX copper ports. This enables to interconnect with any type of equipment.
The second Gigabit Ethernet port offers several possibilities:
- Stacking cabinets to concentrate up to tens 100Base-BX Ethernet accesses
- To connect to the network through Gigabit switches/routers
Compatible with all optical fibers
Transmission over 1 multimode optical fiber up to 5 km or single mode up to 10 km by the same module.
Transmission over 2 multimode optical fiber up to 5 km or single mode up to 30 km by the same module.
Optical connector : SC/PC
Housing and power supply
This equipment is available in 19’’ 1U rack with 85-260 VAC power supply integrated – Low power consumption (<15W).
The product is designed to operate in harsh environment (-20 ° C to + 60 ° C). It can be installed in an outdoor cabinet neither heated nor refrigerated.
- 32 VLANs 802.1q
- QinQ (double-tagging) : 802.1q et 802.1ad (configurable)
- QoS : priority, DSCP, VLAN priority (802.1p)
- Rate limiting per port
- Advanced management functions accessible via Web page (http) and Telnet, SNMP monitoring
- Mise à jour des fichiers de configuration et firmware au démarrage du produit par DHCP
- Configuration files and firmware updating when starting the product with DHCP protocol
Product and accesory references
- Select the reference (s) by entering the desired quantity, then click on “Add to my quotes”.
- You can continue browsing or confirm your request (then follow the instructions).