HMV-8V series - 8 fixed cameras
8 video + 1 unidirectional Contact Closure extension over 1 optical fibre up to 70 km
- Transmission up to 1 or 5 km over multimode fibre and up to 70km over single-mode fibre
- 8-bit high quality digital video
- Alarm signal by contact closure (Video direction)
- Automatic compensation of cable losses at the input of optical transmitters
- DIN rail compatible housing - BNC located on the front and back panel
HMV-8V series is especially designed to transmit all video signals over a single optical fibre necessary for a correct use of 4 fixed analog cameras.
The HMVE-4V transmitter muxes four video and one contact closure alarm over one optical fibre. The HMVR-4V receiver demuxes these signals.
The transmission is digital with a 8-bit encoding.
These products have been specifically designed for:
- Transport Infrastructures
- Industrial or hazardous sites
This equipment is completely transparent and sends all video signal types (NTSC, PAL or SECAM) without loss of information. One unidirectional contact closure ensures the alarm signal transmission (video direction).
Optical connector : LC/PC
This equipment is available in stand-alone housing or in rack-mount housing (7TE) fully compatible with 19’’3U rack.
Upon request :
- Distance greater than 70km over single-mode fibre
- Module supervision
- CWDM multiplexing over a single optical fibre allowing the insertion on the network from 1 to 128 video and the multiplexing of signals with other applications