Ring-type data repeater (RS232, RS422 or RS485) all optical fibres up to 50 km
HXDF-RR module enables one bidirectional point-to-multipoint data transmission over ring optical fibre to secure the communication.
The module has been designed specifically for networks where a central unit (master) communicates with stations (slaves) distributed on the loop.
- Industrial networks
- Electronically disturbed environment
- Local area networks
- Remote control
This equipmeent is available in stand-alone module version or in rack-mount version (7 TE) fully compatible with the 19”3U our 1U rack.
- Data communication over one optical fibre to ensure secure transmission, even in an electronically disturbed environment up to 50 km.
- The fibre optic loop connection allows secure communication.
- The modules are connected in repeater over the fibre, the length of the optical ring is limited only by the maximum distance between two equipments.
- Indicators and alarm contacts ensure to quickly detect the presence of a fault on the optical loop.
- Data communication by secure optical fibre. Single optical fibre.
- Optical connector : SC/PC x 2
- Data format transmission : RS232, RS422 and RS485 (Half/Full duplex).
- Repeater connection on multimode or single mode optical fibre.
- Data port protection: 30 kV in electrostatic discharge (ESD) and 3 k V in surge protection.