Centralised Technical Management module over optical fibre, network nodes version
- Management tool connected via an Ethernet FTTH network
- Dedicated version for centralized management of cabinets or technical rooms (shelters…)
- Remote management of the entire technical environment of a network node.
- Equipped with required inputs and outputs for cabinet management
- SNMP feedback interface (measurements, alarms)
- Management of commande control functions by web page
- Connection to the network or to IP devices via Ethernet access
- Internal battery in case of power failure
- Main features
- Management and operating software
- Reference & quotation
IFOTEC GTCFibre series modules allow to connect applications to an Ethernet network for remote control.
This version is particularly dedicated to the centralized management of cabinet or technical rooms housing telecommunications equipment scattered throughout an area.
Ethernet access to network connection
Five switched Ethernet ports are available to connect equipment to the network or IP devices:
- 1 optical port by SFP (SFP 100/1000Base-BX-U recommended)
- 2 10/100/1000Base-TX ports
- 2 10/100Base-TX POE+ ports
The equipment is powered by mains and 48 VDC and allows the energy management of the premises:
- Specific interface to collect the data from power supply meters
- Internal sensor to measure the local power supply (voltage, current, active/reactive power, harmonics…)
- 48VDC battery voltage measurement
Many inputs-outputs of command control:
- 10 opto-isolated Contact Closure (CC) inputs
- 1 isolated 0-60V analog input
- 1 analog 0-10V / 4-20mA input
- 1 input for an analog temperature sensor (included)
- 1 input for a temperature & humidity sensor (included)
- 5 opto-isolated Contact Closure outputs
- 1 PWM CC output
- 2 isolated 0-10V analog inputs
- 2 RS232/RS422/RS485 serial ports
- 1 interface port for radio communication module
- 1 USB console port
Remote control power supply:
- 3 power applications on the mains (230 VAC)
This product is powered by 230VAC, but in case of power failure, it can also be powered by an internal battery to keep the central unit and network accesses functional.
Advanced features in the following areas:
- Technical with many interfaces (Contact Closure or analog inputs-outputs, serial links and Ethernet…)
- Climatic with temperature and humidity probes. Possibility to connect others sensors (smoke…)
- Security by the ability to connect surveillance cameras or other means of intrusion detection,
- Energy consumption by remote reading of the meters and by measuring the characteristics of the power supply
- Programmable events triggering (PLC- programmable logic controller), remotely controllable to optimize the climatic environment of equipment and energy consumption
- Access control management
Management and operating software
The management of the equipment can be ensured by web server, it is also compatible with the SNMP and Syslog protocols.
The IFOLINK software dedicated to GTCFibre allows to exploit all the features of all units present on a territory (individually and in groups,).
The device are perfectly adapted to be installed in equipment rooms and are delivered with an analog probe (ref: GTCSonde-ANA-T) and a digital probe (ref. GTCSonde-NUM-T+H).
The GTCFibre can be fixed on a DIN rail for mounting on an electrical panel on 12 modules of width.
Presentation of the GTCFibre networks node solution