Subscriber equipment for FTTO transmission, Gigabit Ethernet - Multiservice, multi-operator
- Very high-speed broadband subscriber access to all the services of all the operators present on the territory
- Advanced hardware and software for professional applications
- Fast Ethernet managed switch 5 ports including 1 optical port
- 2 SFP ports
- Dual power supply - 19” bay mounting kit
- Advanced network features (Selective QinQ ...)
The CPEFibre-G4M Ethernet module includes one or two 1000Base-BX/FX optical fibre accesses and four 10/100/1000Base-TX ports, It allows to connect 1 to 5 IP equipment to an Ethernet network, via 1 optical de fibre.
CPEFibre-G4M has advanced hardware and software for professional applications.
Two configurations are available, either activated copper ports or desactivated copper ports for full control over the fibre optic network for client access.
The CPEFibre offers FTTx multiservice and multi-operator accesses. It is remotely configurable via its optical port. Each port can be separately controlled using layer 2 Ethernet functions (VLANs).
This equipment is available in a metal stand alone housing. In option: brackets for mounting into a standard 19-inch cabinet.
The CPEFibre-G4M has 2 Jack connectors. It’s possible to connect 2x12VDC/230VAC power converters in rednbdancy. (One is supplied with the CPE).
Available in two versions
1 – Ready-to-use version:
- 1 SFP cage equipped with one 100/1000Base-BX-U optical module over 1 single-mode optical fiber,
- Access up to 20 km
- 1 SFP cage (optics to choose in the IFOTEC range or on request according to the transmission requirement).
2 – Evolutionary version
- 2 optical SFP cages (without SFP) offering multiple possibilities (choice of distances and wavelengths, network extension, loop, …). SFPs are not supplied and are to be selected in the IFOTEC range or on request.
- VLAN configuration, QoS management and bit rate control.
- IGMP Snooping V1/V2 for multicast flow management by VLAN
- Automatic loading of configuration via DHCP options
- Supervision by web server and TELNET + functions of monitoring via SNMP (bit rate, link state, MAC address table).
- Configuration file management (by web page and TFTP)
- Professional software features (Selective QinQ, L2PT Tunneling…)
Présentation de la gamme CPEFibre - Accès THD multi opérateurs, multiservices
Solution FTTO pour ZAC
Solution très haut débit pour mutualiser l'accès fibre sur les ZAC
English version - Please consult us