Modular Gigabit/100Mbit/s Ethernet switch - Hardened and multi-application - Up to 32 optical links
- Modular solution with a 19’’1U dual airflow rack for harsh environments
- Concentration capacity of 32 Fast Ethernet optical links over 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports, optical or copper
- Switch with 2 copper or optical Gigabit Ethernet ports + 16 100Mbit/s optical ports on SFP modules
- 1 additional module of 18 SFP ports including 2 Gigabit ports can be added
- Managed layer-2 Ethernet switch with functionalities
- Possibility of dual power supply 230VAC, 24VDC, 48VDC or mixed
This layer-2 hardened switch that is modular and multi application (transport, security, industry, FTTX access) is intended to be inserted into the network nodes
HNDF-2TG16FX enable to concentrate signals from 100 Mbit/s fiber optic Ethernet links (IP cameras, CPE subscribers,…) on 2 Gigabit Ethernet links.
It is thus possible in a 19”1U single rack to concentrate up to 32 x 100 Mbit/s optical links by adding 1 module of 18 SFP ports (including 2 Gigabit) —> Please consult our SFP range
The 2 Gigabit Ethernet ports (copper/optical) allow to cascade several Ethernet switches and to secure the network by link redundancy using RSTP protocol.
Each module is remotely manageable via Ethernet, allowing to configure the product and to diagnose the network status.
Housing and power supply
The 19’’1U rack hosting module is available with one or two 230VAC power supplies integrated and/or 24VDC or 48VDC power supply. It has two long-lived ventilation elements. Power supplies and ventilation elements are removable and hot-swappable.
This switch is designed to operate in harsh environment (-20 ° C to + 60 ° C). It can be installed in an outdoor cabinet neither heated nor refrigerated.
28 VLANs (usernames configurable values : 1-4094).
QinQ (VLAN stacking): 802.1Q and 802.1ad.
QoS : port priority , DSCP, VLAN priority (802.1p).
Egress and Ingress rate limiting
Management of network loops: Spanning Tree (STP / RSTP).
Ethernet frame size: 64-1632 bytes.
MAC address routing table size: 8000 entries.
Product Management: configuration by Web page (http) and console (telnet and serial interface), monitoring through SNMP.
Activated RADIUS authentication.
Updating configuration files and firmware when starting the product with DHCP protocol.
Serial port to manage the product.
Below you will find all the technical documents and files available for this product:
Product and accesory references
- Select the reference (s) by entering the desired quantity, then click on “Add to my quotes”.
- You can continue browsing or confirm your request (then follow the instructions).