4 x 4-20mA signals extension over a single optical fibre
Combined with modules of central unit and optical communication and integrated into IFOTEC racks, these products can be used to transmit up to 4 x 4-20mA signals of industrial sensors over a single optical fibre.
- Transmission up to 10 km over multimode fibre or up to 50 km over single-mode fibre by the same optical communication central units.
- Optical connector: SC/PC
Two versions depending on the sensor type are proposed to feed the current loop:
- Type A: The power supply of the loop is in the measuring receiver.
- Type B: The power supply of the loop is in the sensor.
Other configurations can be proposed as 4-20mA inputs with sensor power supply, 0-10V interfaces.
The associated module of central unit and optical communication allows:
- Collection and transmission of information of digitized inputs by the modules.
- Information transmission and multiplexing over fibre in both directions.
- Optical reception and information demultiplexing.
- Rack supervision by web page with RJ45 Ethernet access.
- Management of two configurable alarm contacts.
The modules can be combined, in a same rack with input/ouput CC modules (HMTE/HMTR-16T series), to transmit CC signals and 4-20mA signals, over a single optical fibre.
This equiment is well adapted for access control, alarm control, to automata,…