Managed Gigabit/Fast Ethernet compact switch - Hardened - 10 SFP ports - Rail DIN mounting
The HNDF-2GE8FX switch is a managed and hardened Gigabit Ethernet switch with 10 ports:
- 2 Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports
- 8 100Mbit/s SFP ports
The SFP modules can be selected for transmission on 1 or 2 optical single-mode fibres —> Please consult our SFP range
This equipment enables to concentrate signals from 100 Mbit/s fiber optic Ethernet links (IP cameras,automata…) over 1 or 2 Gigabit Ethernet links.
Both WAN accesses are ensures by Gigabit optical SFP modules or by 10/100/1000Base-TX RJ SFP modules. This allows interconnection with any type of device and network.
The 2 Gigabit Ethernet links allow cascading of switches and building a secure loop fibre network with RSTP protocol.
Housing and power supply
This equipment is available in a small size stand-alone housing. A fixing for DIN rail mounting is integrated into the housing (removable).
It is available with a 9 to 36 VDC power supply (12 VDC nominal).
The hardened product is designed to operate in harsh environment (-20 ° C to + 60 ° C).
Many software functions available depending on the installed firmware:
- VLAN configuration.
- QoS management, rate control.
- Spannig Tree, Rapid Spanning Tree
- IGMP Snooping V1 / V2 for managing multicast streams.
- Triggering the automatic loading of configuration via DHCP
- Supervision by Web server and TELNET.
- Monitoring via SNMP (rate, link state).
- Configuration file management (TFTP or Web page).
- Updating the firmware via the network.
Product and accesory references
- Select the reference (s) by entering the desired quantity, then click on “Add to my quotes”.
- You can continue browsing or confirm your request (then follow the instructions).