HDDF / HXDF Series Ethernet to Fibre media converter
Industrial Ethernet Media Converter 10/100 Mbps - 1 RJ45 port to 1 optical port
- The smallest housing on the market - Media converter - "MiniPlus"
- Transmission over one multimode or singlemode optical fibre by the same module
- Transmission over two multimode or singlemode optical fibres by the same module
- 12 VDC and 24 VAC power supply on the same equipment
- Designed to operate in harsh environment (stainless steel housing)
This hardened media converter module allows a 10Base-T and 100Base-TX Ethernet signal conversion:
- 100Base-BX for a transmission over 1 optical fibre
- 100Base-FX over 2 optical fibres.
- Transmission speed : 100 Mbps (auto-negotiated)
- Half and full-duplex modes.
Compatible with all optical fibres
- Transmission over 1 multimode or singlemode fibre up to 10 km by the same module
- Transmission over 2 multimode up to 10 km or singlemode fibres up to 30 km by the same module.
Easy to install and use
Its miniature stainless steel housing allows it to be easily integrated, for example in a camera housing or dome (CCTV application).
The RJ45 and optical ports are located on the same side for easy connection of the module.
The operating LED grouping on the front side allows a quick diagnosis of the module status.
This equipment is compatible with major manufacturers in the market other than IFOTEC.
The module can be associated, on the network or local technical side, with an IFOTEC Ethernet media converter or Ethernet switch (Please consult IFOTEC Ethernet switch ranges ).
Power supply selection
- 12 VDC and 24 VAC power supply on the same module
- Very low consumption @ 12VDC: <2 W
The product is designed to operate in harsh environment (-20 ° C to + 60 ° C).
Product and accesory references
- Select the reference (s) by entering the desired quantity, then click on “Add to my quotes”.
- You can continue browsing or confirm your request (then follow the instructions).