HXQ-4V2D-VB series - 4 fixed or PTZ cameras
4 Video, 2 Data and 1 CC extension over one optical fibre, up to 50 km
IFOTEC has designed a video, data and contact closure transmitter to meet the modern requirements of video surveillance networks.
The HXQ-4V2D-VB range allows the transmission of the signals that are necessary for a correct use of four PTZ or fixed cameras and domes over a multimode or single-mode optical fibre, thanks to the multiplexing technology.
HXQ-4V2D-VB modules have been specifically designed for Transport Infrastructures, industrial or hazardous sites.
- Transmission up to 1 or 5 km over multimode fibre or up to 50km over single-mode fibre
- LC/PC optical connector
- 10-bit high quality digital video
- Easy data configuration by the user (RS232, RS422 or RS485 2 ou 4 wires) via a switch on the receiver back panel
- Alarm function by contact closure (video direction)
- Automatic compensation of cable losses at the input of optical transmitters
- Miniature transmitter compatible with DIN rail, easy to integrate inside a dome
- Single or dual video receiver (independent channels)
- Reinforced Protection : lightning or surge
Upon request :
- Distance greater than 50km over single-mode fibre
- Module supervision
- CWDM multiplexing over a single optical fibre allowing the insertion on the network up 8 video/data modules
- Multiplexing of signals with other applications
Product and accesory references
- Select the reference (s) by entering the desired quantity, then click on “Add to my quotes”.
- You can continue browsing or confirm your request (then follow the instructions).