HXQF series - 1 PTZ camera
Video, Data and Contact Closure extension over one optical fibre, up to 50 km
- Transmission over one multimode or single-mode optical fibre by the same module
- 1 unidirectional video channel + 1 bidirectional data channel
- Alarm signal by contact closure (Video direction)
- Easy data configuration by the user via a switch on the receiver back panel
- 2 or 4 BNC outpouts per video channel
- Miniature housing : Easy to integrate and to install
IFOTEC has designed a video, data and contact closure transmitter to meet the requirements of video surveillance networks.
The HXQ range allows the transmission of the signals that are necessary for a correct use of PTZ camera and dome over a multimode or single-mode optical fibre, thanks to the multiplexing technology.
HXQ modules have been specifically designed for Transport Infrastructures, industrial or hazardous sites.
- Transmission up to 10 km over multimode fibre or up to 50km over single-mode fibre
- SC/PC optical connector
- 10-bit high quality digital video
- The receivers include a duplexer or an active video distributor (2 or 4 BNC per channel).
- The receivers include a duplexer or an active video distributor (2 or 4 BNC per channel) for the parallel cabling of automatic incident detection, recorder, maintenance…
- Easy data configuration by the user (RS232, RS422 or RS485 2 ou 4 wires) via a switch on the receiver back panel
- Alarm function by contact closure (video direction)
- Automatic compensation of cable losses at the input of optical transmitters
- Miniature transmitter compatible with DIN rail, easy to integrate inside a dome
- Single or dual video receiver (independent channels)
- Reinforced Protection : lightning or surge