PoE+ managed Gigabit Ethernet switch - 4 ports including 2 PoE ports
- 2 Gigabit RJ45 PoE + PSE (IEEE 802.3at standard) ports - 35W/port
- 2 Gigabit optical ports for SFP modules, 100Mbps compatible
- Manageable level 2 equipment
- Secure management interface (HTTPS, SNMP V3, SSH V2)
- VLAN configuration and QoS management
- Contact closure Input and output
- Small-footprint housing
- Designed to operate in a harsh environment
INet4+ is a hardened and industrial Ethernet switch with 4 ports:
- 2 RJ45 ports, 10/100/1000 Mbps, PoE + PSE (IEEE 802.3at standard)
- 2 SFP ports, 100/1000 Mbps —> Please consult our SFP range
This product allows to build an optical chain or ring network (depending on the network architecture, please consult us) to connect from 1 to 2 IP devices on each switch.
SFP optical ports allow switches to be chained or placed in a ring (RSTP)
Power over Ethernet
Each RJ45 PoE port PSE type (Power Supply Equipment) can provide up to 35 W to PoE equipment PD type (Powered Device).
Dry contact input and output relay
For an alarm or to detect the opening of a cabinet for example.
- Each port can be controlled independently, relying on Ethernet Level 2 (VLAN) functions.
- The various management protocols allow secure remote access to the status and
- The web-based configuration interface is intuitive and easy to use, allowing you to get started quickly.
Housing and power supply
This equipment is available in a small size stand-alone housing. A fixing for DIN rail mounting is available in option.
Power supply : 48-57VDC (54VDC nominal).
The product is designed to operate in harsh environment (-20°C to + 60°C).
Product and accesory references
- Select the reference (s) by entering the desired quantity, then click on “Add to my quotes”.
- You can continue browsing or confirm your request (then follow the instructions).