PoE+ managed Gigabit Ethernet switch - 4 ports including 2 PoE ports
INet4+ is a hardened and industrial Ethernet switch with 4 ports:
- 2 RJ45 ports, 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, PoE + PSE (IEEE 802.3at standard)
- 2 SFP ports, 100/1000 Mbit/s —> Please consult our SFP range
This product allows to build an optical chain or ring network (depending on the network architecture, please consult us) to connect from 1 to 2 IP devices on each switch.
SFP optical ports allow switches to be chained or placed in a ring (RSTP)
Each RJ45 PoE port PSE type (Power Supply Equipment) can provide up to 35 W to PoE equipment PD type (Powered Device).
Each port can be independently controlled based on level 2 Ethernet functions (VLAN).
The various management interfaces allow to simply automate the products monitoring.
Input and output on-off
For an alarm or to detect the opening of a cabinet for example.
- Each port can be independently controlled based on level 2 Ethernet functions (VLAN)
- The various management interfaces allow to simply automate the products monitoring
- The initial configuration can be automatically downloaded at power up
- Cybersecurity: encrypted access to switch management functions (HTTPS)
Housing and power supply
This equipment is available in a small size stand-alone housing. A fixing for DIN rail mounting is available in option.
Power supply : 48-60VDC (54VDC nominal).
The product is designed to operate in harsh environment (-20°C to + 60°C).
Key points with security management functions
- Operational security with encrypted network access (HTTPS)
- VLAN configuration
- QoS management and flow control
- Network loop management: Spanning Tree (STP / RSTP)
- Supervision by HTTPS web server (speeds, link status, MAC address table, etc.)
- Configuration file management via HTTPS web page
- Energy saving management (Energy Efficiency Ethernet – 802.3az)
Product and accesory references
- Select the reference (s) by entering the desired quantity, then click on “Add to my quotes”.
- You can continue browsing or confirm your request (then follow the instructions).