PoE+ managed Gigabit Ethernet switch - 4 ports including 2 SFP ports
INet4+ is a hardened Ethernet switch with 4 secure ports:
- 2 RJ45 ports, 10/100/1000 Mbit/s, PoE + PSE (IEEE 802.3at standard)
- 2 SFP ports, 1000 Mbit/s —> Please consult our SFP range
This product allows to build an optical chain or ring network (depending on the network architecture, please consult us) to connect from 1 to 2 IP devices on each switch.
SFP optical ports allow switches to be chained or placed in a ring (RSTP)
Each RJ45 PoE port PSE type (Power Supply Equipment) can provide up to 35 W to PoE equipment PD type (Powered Device).
Each port can be independently controlled based on level 2 Ethernet functions (VLAN).
The various management interfaces allow to simply automate the products monitoring.
Input and output on-off
For an alarm or to detect the opening of a cabinet for example.
Housing and power supply
This equipment is available in a small size stand-alone housing. A fixing for DIN rail mounting is available in option.
Power supply : 48-60VDC (54VDC nominal).
The product is designed to operate in harsh environment (-20°C to + 60°C).
– Disconnection of PoE supply from PoE Ethernet ports by software supervision
– VLAN configuration, QoS management and rate control
– IGMP Snooping V1 / V2 for multicast flows management by
– Triggering the automatic loading of configuration via DHCP
– Supervision by web server and TELNET + monitoring functions
– by SNMP (rate, links status, MAC address table, …).
– Configuration file management (by web page and TFTP)
– Professional software features (VLAN(s) translation, Port
– Energy saving management (Energy Efficient Ethernet –