Managed industrial Gigabit Ethernet switch - 4 ports including 2 RJ45 ports- 100 Mbps compatible
- 2 10/100/1000 Mbps ports
- 2 optical ports on SFP 100 or 1000 Mbps
- Secure management interface (HTTPS, SNMP V3, SSH V2)
- VLAN configuration and QoS management
- Small-footprint housing that can be integrated into a cabinet
- Power supply range extended from 9 to 60 VDC
- Designed to operate in harsh environment
Net4S is a hardened, manageable and secure Ethernet switch with 4 ports including:
- 2 RJ45 ports, 10/100/1000 Mbps
- 2 SFP ports, 100/1000 Mbps -> Consult our wide range of SFPs
INet4S was designed for use on highly secure networks. Thanks to its two SFP ports, it makes it possible to build an op ”than chained or self-healing loop network to connect 1 to 2 IP devices (IP camera, Wifi access point, voice over IP telephone, sensor, etc.) on each switch.
- Each port can be controlled independently, relying on Ethernet Level 2 (VLAN) functions.
- The various management protocols allow secure remote access to the status and
- The web-based configuration interface is intuitive and easy to use, allowing you to get started quickly.
Housing and power supply
INet4S is available in a small-footprint housing, very compact, robust (aluminum) and it is very easy to install. An optional kit allows fixing on DIN rail. It has an extended power supply from 9 to 60 VDC
The product is designed to operate in a severe environment (- 20 ° C to + 60 ° C) and in an electronically disturbed environment
Product and accesory references
- Select the reference (s) by entering the desired quantity, then click on “Add to my quotes”.
- You can continue browsing or confirm your request (then follow the instructions).