FXHS 30-1000 MHz and 350-2700 MHz series
Bidirectional signal transmission over one optical fibre
These modules allow RF signals transmission over optical fibre and are particularly adapted to the extension of radio coverage:
- In the tunnels,
- In public places,
- For railway infrastructures,
- On highways.
The RF bandwidth of the products enables their use on FM bands, paging, Broadcasting, TETRA,…
The optical transmitters integrate DFB laser, with a built-in optical isolator to ensure a quality transmission with a reduced noise and low distortions over long distance, even in interfered.
A data transmission channel transmitted over the fiber enables remote monitoring and communication with equipment connected to the RS485 bus of the modules.
The modules are monitored by the bus for safe operation and rapid diagnosis.
A supervision module with IP access is offer to concentrate supervision of the master modules to the central office and remote slave modules.
These modules are available for remote sites (Slave modules) and for the Central (master modules) in an integrable stand-alone housing and in a 7TE modular rack-mount to be inserted into the FCTO07110S-RF rack.
- Point to point RF signals communication over a singlemode optical fibre.
- Over two optical fibre version (duplex connectors) on request, please consult us.
- SC/APC optical connector
- SMA RF CONNECTOR
- Supervision access in RS485
Bandwidth of 30 – 1000MHz or 350-2700MHz signals according to module references.
- 30-1000 MHz for DVB digital TV applications, radio coverage extension (TETRA? …), radio coverage of tunnels and uncovered areas.
- 350-2700 MHz LTE – GSM 900/1800 and UMTS – CDMA, W-CDMA and PCS for mobile networks .
- 12 dB maximum optical budget to cover distances up to 35 km.
- Wavelengths: 1310nm / 1550nm.
- Integrable stand-alone housing and modular rack-mount for 19 “, 3U chassis.