Port Serveur over optical fibre
The IFOTEC IXDS serial port server allows to connect 2 serial ports and 1 dry loop to a 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet LAN or to use the LAN for serial ports extension and dry loop extension. This equipment also has 2 network access ports.
IXDS series allows to:
- Connect applications with serial port access over an Ethernet network.
- Build a twisted pair or fibre optic Ethernet Network with access points for serial port applications.
- Ethernet switch : 1 or 2 optical ports optiques, 2 RJ45 10/100Base-TX ports
- 2 independent serial ports : RS232 (with or without RTS/CTS managment) / RS422 / RS485 (2 or 4 wires) or 1 RS232 V24 (RTS/CTS/DCD/DSR) serial port.
- 1 Contact Closure input and 1 Contact Closure output
- Optical connector : SC/PC
- Connection by TCP socket TCP, telnet oR from product to product
- Management by Web server and SNMP
- Data port protection: 30 kV in electrostatic discharge (ESD) and 3 k V in surge protection.
- Stand-alone housing compatible with DIN rail mouting
Product and accesory references
- Select the reference (s) by entering the desired quantity, then click on “Add to my quotes”.
- You can continue browsing or confirm your request (then follow the instructions).