Managed Gigabit Ethernet - Hardened - 6 ports including 4 RJ45 +2 SFP ports
The HNDF-4GE2GX is an hardened Ethernet switch with
- 4 x 10/100/1000 Mbit/s copper ports and
- 2 fiber optic ports on SFP module for 100/1000Base-BX or 100/1000Base-FX transmission, depending on the SFP module —> Please consult our SFP range
Each port can be independently controlled based on level 2 Ethernet functions (VLAN).
The various management interfaces allow to simply automate the products monitoring.
Compact housing et wide range of power supply
This equipment is available in a small size stand-alone housing. A fixing for DIN rail mounting is integrated into the housing (removable).
It is available with two types of power
The hardened product is designed to operate in harsh environment (-20 ° C to + 60 ° C).
Supports many software functions depending on the firmware installed:
- VLAN configuration.
- QoS management, rate control.
- Spanning Tree, Rapid Spanning Tree.
- IGMP Snooping V1 / V2 for managing multicast streams.
- Triggering the automatic loading of configuration via DHCP
- Supervision by Web server and TELNET.
- Monitoring via SNMP (rate, link state).
- Configuration file management (TFTP or Web page).
- Updating the firmware via the network.
Below you will find all the technical documents and files available for this product:
Product and accesory references
- Select the reference (s) by entering the desired quantity, then click on “Add to my quotes”.
- You can continue browsing or confirm your request (then follow the instructions).