Mini Giga - Gigabit Ethernet to fibre media converter
Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter 100/1000 Mbps - 1 RJ45 port to 1 SFP port
Mini Giga is a hardened media converter that enables Gigabit Ethernet transmission over one or two optical fibres via the insertion of an SFP, converting Ethernet signals from the electrical port to the SFP port and vice versa.
100 Mbps compatible Gigabit Ethernet media converter
- 1 port RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps
- 1 SFP 100/1000 Mbps port. Consult our wide range of SFPs
A dipswitch allows the configuration of the speed in 100 Mbps or 1 Gbps. The data rate is the same on both ports.
Easy to install and use
- Its miniature housing (67 x 62 x 23 mm) enables it to fit into small homes.
- Mini Giga can be easily installed in electronic assemblies (equipped case) for e.g. video protection based on IP cameras.
- RJ45 port, SFP port and dipswitch are located on the same side for easy connection of the module.
- The grouping of the operating LEDs on the front panel allows a quick diagnosis of the module status.
- This equipment is compatible with the main manufacturers on the market other than IFOTEC.
- Mini Giga can be fixed on its support thanks to its plate or by adding a fixing kit for DIN rail (option).
with an extended power supply, the same module can be used in applications requiring for example 12 VDC or 48 VDC.
Supply voltage: 9 to 60 VDC
Max. power: 3 W
Designed for harsh environments
- -40 to +75°C
Designed for railway environments
- EN 50121-4 standard : Railway applications – Electromagnetic compatibility – Part 4 : Emission and immunity of the signalling and telecommunications apparatus
Below you will find all the technical documents and files available for this product:
EU Declaration of Conformity (french version)
CMIM Declaration of Conformity (french version)
Product and accesory references
- Select the reference (s) by entering the desired quantity, then click on “Add to my quotes”.
- You can continue browsing or confirm your request (then follow the instructions).