Mini Giga Gigabit Ethernet/fibre
Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Media Converter 100/1000 Mbit/s - 1 RJ45 port to 1 SFP port
Mini Giga is a rugged media converter that enables Gigabit Ethernet transmission over one or two optical fibres via the insertion of an SFP, converting Ethernet signals from the electrical port to the SFP port and vice versa.
100 Mbps compatible Gigabit Ethernet media converter
- 1 port RJ45 10/100/1000 Mbps
- 1 SFP 100/1000 Mbps port
A dipswitch allows the configuration of the SFP port in 100 or 1000 Mbit/s depending on the inserted SFP -> Consult our wide range of SFPs
Easy to install and use
- Its miniature housing (67 x 62 x 23 mm) enables it to fit into small homes.
- Mini Giga can be easily installed in electronic assemblies (equipped case) for e.g. video protection based on IP cameras.
- RJ45 port, SFP port and dipswitch are located on the same side for easy connection of the module.
- The grouping of the operating LEDs on the front panel allows a quick diagnosis of the module status.
- This equipment is compatible with the main manufacturers on the market other than IFOTEC.
- Mini Giga can be fixed on its support thanks to its plate or by adding a fixing kit for DIN rail (option).
with an extended power supply, the same module can be used in applications requiring for example 12VDC or 48.VDC.
Supply voltage: 9 to 60 VDC
Max. power: 3 W
Designed for harsh environments
-40 to +75°C