HDDF / HXDF Series Ethernet PoE / PoE+ to fibre converter
PoE / PoE+ (PSE) Ethernet Media Converter - Fast Ehernet - Hardened - 1 RJ45 port to 1 fiber optic port
- The smallest housing on the market
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3at PoE+ (<35W) and IEEE802.3af PoE standards
- PSE function (Power Sourcing Equipment)
- Provides power to devices (Powered Device/PDs) over Ethernet cable
- Transmission over multimode or singlemode fiber by the same module
- Designed to operate in harsh environment
This media converter module allows a 10Base-T and 100Base-TX Ethernet signal conversion
- 100Base-Bx for transmission over 1 optical fibre
- 100Base-Fx for transmission on 2 optical fibres
This module is also used for supplying the device connected to the cable.
- 10/100 Mbit/s transmission speed (auto-negotiated)
- Half and full-duplex modes
- SC / PC optical connector
Compatible with all optical fibres
- Transmission over 1 multimode or singlemode optical fiber up to 10 km by the same module
- Transmission over 2 multimode optical fibers up to 10 km or singlemode up to 30 km by the same module
Easy to install and use
- Its miniature housing allows it to be easily integrated, for example in a camera housing or dome (CCTV application).
- The RJ45 and optical ports are located on the same side for easy connection of the module.
The operating LED grouping on the front side allows a quick diagnosis of the module status.
- This equipment is compatible with major manufacturers in the market other than IFOTEC.
- Nominal 54 VDC power supply
- Very low power consumption: 2W max + power to be supplied to the connected PD equipment (35 W max)
The product is designed to operate in harsh environment (-20 ° C to + 60 ° C).
This module has been designed specifically for:
- IP camera
- Industrial networks, connection of automata
- Ethernet networks extension…
Product and accesory references
- Select the reference (s) by entering the desired quantity, then click on “Add to my quotes”.
- You can continue browsing or confirm your request (then follow the instructions).